导游英语 100句

时间:24-09-20 网友

导游口语

Meeting Guests 迎接客人

1.Welcome to China!

欢迎您到中国来!

2.Did you have a good trip?

旅行愉快吗?

3.You all need a good rest first.

你们都需要先休息一下。

4.You will have plenty of time to see all the interesting places in China.

你们会有很多时间欣赏中国的著名景点。

5.Is everyone in the group here?

全团的人都在吗?

6.Shall I help you with your luggage?

让我来帮您拿行李好吗?

7.The shuttle bus is just waiting in the parking lot.

大巴正在停车场等位。

On the Way to the Hotel 至饭店途中

8.Is everybody on the bus?

每个人都在车上了吗?

9.Shall we go now?

我们现在可以出发了吗?

10.Let me introduce my team to you first.

首先让我来向大家介绍一下我的团队。

11.We will do our best to make your trip more enjoyable and memorable.

我们将尽最大努力使你们的旅行更有趣、更难忘。

12.It’s one of the best four-star hotels in the city.

它是这个城市最好的四星级酒店之一。

13.I hope you will enjoy your stay there.

我希望你能在那住得愉快。

14.Next, I’d like to introduce something about this city.

接下来,我想要介绍一下有关这个城市的一些情况。

15.There’re many famous scenic spots and historical sites in Beijing.

在北京有很多著名的景点和名胜古迹。

16.I’m afraid you need a good rest first.

恐怕你得先休息。

17.Let’s get off and go to the reception desk.

让我们下车去接待处。

A Welcome Speech 欢迎词

18.Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我在这里作一下自我介绍。

19.And this is Mr. Deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of driving experience.

这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有10年的驾龄。

20.We’ll do everything possible to make your visit a pleasant experience.

我们将竭诚使你们一路游览愉快。

21.If you have any problems or suggestions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

如果你们有任何问题或者建议,请尽管告诉我们。

22.Please do remember the plate number of our bus.

请务必记住我们的车牌号。

23.China has a written history of over 5,000 years of civilization and boasts rich cultural relics and historical sites.

中国有着五千多年的灿烂文明、丰富的文化遗迹和历史遗址。

24.Dalian attracts a large number of domestic and foreign tourists every year.

大连每年都吸引着大量的国内外游客。

25.Beijing, the capital city of the People’s Republic of China, is the country’s political and cultural center.

中华人民共和国的首都——北京,是国家的政治和文化中心。

26.Dalian, as well as the whole country of China, is looking forward to welcoming friends from all over the world!

大连,像全中国其它地方一样,翘首以待世界各地的宾朋!

Checking in 入住登记

27.We reserved six rooms for three the day before yesterday.

前天我们预定了六间三人房。

28.Here is the name-list with the group visa.

这是我们的名单和集体签证。

29.By the way, would it be convenient to see the room now?

顺便问一下,现在看看房间方便吗?

30.Four rooms for men and the rest two for women.

四间住男客,剩下的两间住女客。

31.We look forward to welcoming you.

我们期待着您的到来。

32.If you are ready, the bellboy will take you to your room.

33.如果您准备好了,服务员就带您去您的房间。

34.Will you please call me up at 6 o' clock?

35.请您6点钟叫醒我好吗?

36.Here are the vouchers for your breakfast buffet.

37.这是你们的早餐券。

38.There is a recreation centre on the ground door.

在一楼有一个娱乐中心。

39.Wish you a nice stay here.

祝您入住愉快。

40.I hope you’ll have a good time here.

希望您在这过得愉快。

Itinerary Planning 行程安排

41.Hello everybody, can everyone hear me? = Can all of you hear me?

大家都能听到我说话吗?

42.I’d like to say something about tomorrow’s arrangement.

我想说一下明天的行程安排。

43.The tour starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow morning and lasts about two hours.

明天上午九点出游,大约游玩两个小时。

44.We’ll meet outside the hotel entrance at ten to nine.

我们八点五十分酒店门口集合。

45.There are some sightseeing vehicles available here and there.

随处都有观光车可以坐。

46.The tour will end at the Crystal Teahouse in the main square.

旅游终点在位于主广场的水晶茶馆。

47.Before you go, please take care of your personal belongings.

在你们出发之前,请保管好你们的私人物品。

Narrations on Tour 沿途讲解

48.Now we’re heading for it.

我们现在就到那儿去。

49.The tour will start at 8 o’clock and will last four hours.

这次旅游将在 8点钟开始,持续四小时。

50.I hope you will enjoy the tour.

希望大家玩得开心。

51.The Great Wall was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987.

1987年,长城被联合国教科文组织列为世界遗产。

A Lost Passport 遗失护照

52.Are you sure you’ve lost it?

你确定已经遗失了吗?

53.Have you looked in every possible place that you may have left it?

你是否已经在每个可能的地方都找过了?

54.Have you taken any taxis today?

你今天有没有乘坐任何交通工具?

55.Can you remember the taxi’s car number?

你能否记起车牌号码?

56.And after that we may contact with the driver to get back your passport.

然后我们可以和司机联系以取回你的护照。

57.It’s my job.

这是我的职责所在。

Calling the First Aid Center 打电话到急救中心

58.Please send an ambulance to 68th Hu Nan Road.

请派一辆救护车到湖南路 68号。

59.I think the patient is suffering from a heart attack.

我认为病人心脏病犯了。

60.He’s very ill.

他病得很厉害。

61.What’s the trouble with him, doctor?

医生,他到底怎么了?

62.When could I take care of him?

我什么时候可以照顾他?

Going through Customs 通关

63.Now we are at the Customs Office.

我们现在到海关了。

64.You have to stand in line and wait for your turn.

你必须排队等候。

65.You are required to declare it.

您需要报关。

66.Do you have anything to declare?

您有需要报关的物品吗?

67.You don't have to pay duty on personal belongings.

个人物品不必缴税。

68.I don't know what's dutiable.

我不知道什么东西要纳税。

69.Do I have to pay duty on things for my own use?

个人物品要纳税吗?

70.Have you any contraband in your luggage?

您的行李里有违禁物品吗?

71.You'll be charged duty for the cigarettes over two hundred.

如果您携带香烟超过两百支,需要付税。

72.Fill in this Customs Baggage Declaration Form, please.

请填好这份海关行李申报单。

73.There has been one change in our schedule.

我们的安排有一点变化。

A Delayed Flight 航班延误

74.The staff here told me that the flight had been delayed due to the foggy weather.

机场人员告诉我因为大雾天气,航班延误了。

75.The weather report said that the fog will be cleared away in 2 hours.

天气预报说大雾在 2个小时内就会消散。

76.I’m afraid so.

恐怕是的。

77.Why don’t we kill the time by looking around the shops and stores here?

我们为何不在这里的商铺看看,借以打发时间?

78.May be you will find something amazing.

也许你能发现一些很不错的东西。

79.It offers a large variety of antiques including: coins, pottery and traditional Chinese paintings.

里面有各种古董包括钱币,瓷器及传统中国画。

See You Again Soon 再见

80.Your current visit to Shanghai is drawing to a close.

大家的这次上海之行即将结束。

81.It is a good banquet that does not end.

天下没有不散的宴席。

82.I hope you have enjoyed all your stay.

希望你们在这里过得愉快。

83.Bon voyage!

一路平安!

84.Could you fill out this form of evaluation for me?

您能帮我填写一下评估表吗?

85.I’d like to express our heartfelt gratitude to you for your efforts and excellent services.

对于你们所付出的努力和所提供的优质服务,我们表示忠心地感谢。

Seeing Guests off at the Airport 机场送客

86.Here we are at the airport.

现在我们到达机场了。

87.Would you please wait for me for a few seconds?

请等我几分钟好吗?

88.Take your time.

慢慢来。

89.It’s time for us to say goodbye to each other.

是我们相互道别的时候了。

90.Thank you for all your kindness.

感谢您的好心。

91.Hope to see you soon.

希望能再次见到您。

92.A happy journey home.

归途愉快。

A Farewell Speech 欢送词

93.How time flies!

时光飞逝。

94.Your trip to China is drawing to a close.

你们来华的旅程即将结束。

95.We thank you for coming.

我们感谢诸位的来访。

96.We would thank you again for your great patience, cooperation and understanding, which have made our job easier.

我们要再次感谢各位给予的良好耐心、有力合作和充分理解,这些使得我们的工作变得更便捷。

97.The tour couldn’t have been that successful without your support.

没有各位的支持,这次旅游不可能如此成功。

98.There is nothing more delightful than to meet friends afar.

有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎

99.I would like to welcome you back.

希望与大家再相会。

Introducing scenic spots 景点介绍

100. Shall we go to Tian' an men Square first?

我们先去天安门广场,好吗?

101.The Tian' an men square is the largest urban square in the world.

天安门广场是世界上最大的城市广场。

102.To your right is the Rostrum of the Gate of Heavenly Peace.

在你的右边就是天安门城楼。

103.Within the Forbidden City there are 9, 999 rooms.

紫禁城内有9999间房子。

104."Nine" is a lucky number, and it's the most favorable to emperors.

“9”是幸运数字,皇帝最喜欢这个数字。

105.The Great Wall meanders from east to west for about 6,000 kilometers or 12,000 Li.

长城从东到西蜿蜒大约6000千米,也就是12000里。

106.Construction of the Wall first began during the Warring States period about 2,500 years ago.

长城最早修建于2500年前的战国时期。

107.Hangzhou has always been known as “the earthly paradise”.

杭州一直被视为“人间天堂”。

108.Let's enjoy the wonderful view of West Lake.

我们来欣赏西湖的绮丽风光吧。

109.There is paradise in heaven and there are Suzhou and Hangzhou in this world.

上有天堂,下有苏杭。

110.It's a typical Chinese garden.

这是一座典型的中国式园林。

111.It is the way ancient architects lay out things in the gardens that makes them unique.

古代建筑师们设计的花园布局,使得苏州园林独一无二。

112.Those who want a taste of life in a traditional water town can take boat tours.

哪位想体验一下传统的水镇生活,可以坐船游览。

Beijing Opera 京剧

113.Beijing opera, you know, is an integrated performing art on the Chinese stage.

在中国舞台上,京剧是一门综合性的表演艺术。

114.Besides facial make-up and costume, it has four areas of performance.

除了脸谱和戏装,京剧还有四种演技。

115.There are four main groups of characters, namely the male lead, the female lead, the painted face and the clown.

京剧的角色分四大类:生、旦、净和丑。

116.The male lead plays the role of an ordinary man; the female lead plays the role of an ordinary woman; the painted face stands for men with distinctly different looks and characters and the clown plays the role of a humorous or an evil man.

“生”是普通男人的统称,“旦”是女人的统称,“净”则代表具有明显不同外表和个性的男人,“丑”代表幽默或邪恶的人。

Vocabulary

a four-star hotel 四星级酒店

a sightseeing vehicle 观光车

actor [ˈæktə] n.演员(尤指男演员)

actress [ˈæktris] n. 女演员

airport [ 'eəpɔ:t ] n. 机场

amazing [əˈmeɪzɪŋ] adj. 1. 令人惊异的2. 令人大为惊奇的;(尤指)令人惊喜(或惊羡、惊叹)的

ambulance [ 'æmbjuləns ] n. 救护车

arrangement [ ə'reindʒmənt ] n. 安排

banquet [ˈbæŋkwit] n. 1. 宴会, 盛宴2.  筵席

be heading for 朝……行进

Beijing opera 京剧

bellboy ['bel'bɔi] n.男侍者

breakfast [ 'brekfəst ] n. 早餐

character [ˈkæriktə] n. 1. 品质, 特性, 特色2. 人物, 角色

cigarette [ˌsiɡəˈret] n. 1. 纸烟, 香烟

coin [kɔin] n. 1. (统称)硬币2. (一枚)硬币;金属货币

contraband ['kɔntrə'bænd] n. 1. 走私,禁运品 走私者

convenient [kənˈvi:njənt] adj. 1. 方便的, 便利的, 合适的

cooperation [kəuˌɔpəˈreiʃən] n. 1. 合作, 协作2. 协助;配合

costume [ˈkɔstju:m] n. 1. (戏剧或电影的)戏装,服装

cultural relics 文化遗迹

Customs Office  海关

declare [ di'klɛə ] v. 宣布,声明,申报

delay [ di'lei ] n. 耽搁,迟滞v. 耽搁,延迟

delightful [diˈlaɪtfəl] adj. 1. 令人非常高兴的, 讨人喜欢的

distinctly [diˈstɪŋktli] adv. 1. 清楚地,清晰地2. 无疑地,确实地

draw to a close 渐近结束

dutiable ['du:ti:əbəl, 'dju:-] adj. 1. 应缴税的

duty [ 'dju:ti ] n. 责任,职责

enjoyable [ in'dʒɔiəb(ə)l ] a. 有趣的,愉快的

entrance [ in'trɑ:ns ] n. 入口

evaluation [iˌvæljʊˈeɪʃən] n. 1. 估价,评价;估算

excellent services 优质服务

female lead 女主角

first aid center 急救中心

fog [ fɔg ] n. 雾

foggy [ 'fɔgi ] a. 有雾的

gratitude [ˈɡrætitju:d] n. 感激, 感谢

heart attack 心脏病

heartfelt [ˈhɑ:tfelt] adj. 衷心的; 诚挚的

historical sites名胜古迹

humorous [ˈhju:mərəs] adj. 滑稽有趣的;有幽默感的

introduce [ ,intrə'dju:s ] v. 介绍

journey [ 'dʒə:ni ] n. 旅程,旅行,行程 v. 旅行

kindness [ 'kaindnis ] n. 仁慈,好意

line [ lain ] n. 行,线,航线

look forward to doing sth. 期盼做某事

luggage [ 'lʌgidʒ ] n. 行李

make-up 化妆(品)

male lead 男主角

memorable [ 'memərəbl ] a. 值得纪念的

name-list申请旅客之名单

outside [ 'aut'said ] ad. 在外面

paradise [ 'pærədaiz ] n. 天堂

parking lot 停车场

passport ['pɑ:s.pɔ:t] n. 护照

patience [ˈpeiʃəns] n.  耐心

pay duty 纳税

performance [pəˈfɔ:məns] n. 演出, 表演

personal belongings 私人物品

play the role of 担任…角色

pottery [ˈpɔtəri] n. 陶器, 陶器器皿

reception [ ri'sepʃən ] n. 接待,招待会,接收,欢迎,接受

recreation centre 娱乐中心

reserve [ ri'zə:v ] n. 预备品,贮存,预备舍vt. 保留,预订,延期

scenic spots风景点

schedule [ˈʃedju:əl] [美] [ˈskɛdʒul, -uəl, ] n. 时间表, 日程安排表

shuttle bus 大巴车

sightseeing [ 'saitsi:iŋ ] n. 观光,游览

square [ skwɛə ] n. 广场 n. 正方形

the earthly paradise 人间天堂

The Great Wall Forbidden City 长城 故宫

tour [ tuə ] n. 旅游,观光旅行,任期v. 旅行,周游

tourist [ 'tuərist ] a. 旅游的n. 旅游者,观光者

traditional [trəˈdɪʃənəl] adj.传统的, 惯例的

trip [trip] n. 旅行, 旅游

understanding [ˌʌndəˈstændiŋ] n.了解; 相互理解, 谅解

UNESCO( United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization)联合国教科文组织

urban [ˈə:bən] adj. 城市的

view [ vju: ] n. 视野,风景,见解

voucher [ˈvaʊtʃə,ˈvaʊtʃə(r)] n.凭证, 代金券

Warring States period 战国时期

weather report 气象报告

welcome [ 'welkəm ] vt. 欢迎

World Heritage 世界自然遗产

《导游英语 100句》相关文档:

诚信考试杜绝作弊英语作文09-01

英语口语考试比赛演讲稿09-01

英语课教学反思(通用16篇)09-01

英语幼儿园教案7篇09-02

幼儿园中班英语教案设计七篇09-02

幼儿园大班英语课教案7篇09-02

英语培优补差工作计划(通用5篇)09-05

六年级英语下册教学工作总结(共3篇)09-05

小学六年级英语第二学期工作总结范文(通用5篇)09-05

人教版英语六年级下册教学工作总结(通用8篇)09-05

Top