生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11

时间:23-12-17 网友

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词11.txt 你的论点完全缺乏科学论证。

argument: 论点 lack: 缺乏 scientific: 科学的 merit: 价值

It is well established Superman cleans his, uniform by flying into Earth's yellow sun,

establish: 确定 Superman: 虚构的超级英雄,美国漫画中的经典人物,诞生于1938年6月,出现在DC漫画公司的多种书籍中,还被改编成动画、电影、电视剧、舞台剧,影响深远 uniform: 制服

十分肯定的是,超人飞到地球的黄色恒星,可以清洁他的超人服。

which incinerates any contaminate matter

incinerate: 烧成灰 contaminate: 受到污染的 matter: 物质

任何污染物都可以烧掉。

and leaves t invulnerable Kryptonian, fabric unharmed and daisy fresh.

invulnerable: 不会受伤害的 Kryptonia: 克里普顿星,超人出生地 fabric: 纤维织物unharmed: 没有受伤的 daisy: 极好的【非常的】 fresh: 新鲜的【干净的】

只留下不可摧毁的氪星球纤维布,完全无害,超级干净。

-Wolowitz: What if he gets something, Kryptonian on it?

要是又染上啥氪星球的东西怎么办?

-Sheldon:Like what?

比如什么呢?

-Wolowitz: I don't know. Kryptonian mustard.

mustard: 芥末

不知道,也许氪芥末吧。

-Sheldon: I think we can safely assume that all, Kryptonian condiments were destroyed

assume: 假定 condiment: 调味品 destroy: 毁坏

我觉得我们完全可以设想,所有氪星球调味品都被毁灭掉了。

when the planet Krypton exploded.

planet: 星球 explode: 爆炸

因为氪星已经爆炸了。

-Raj: Or it turned into mustard Kryptonite,

turn into: 变成

或者全变成芥末放射物了。

the only way to destroy a rogue, Kryptonian hotdog threatening Earth.

rogue: 劣质的 hotdog: 热狗 threaten: 威胁

这是消灭威胁地球的,劣质氪星热狗的唯一办法。

-Leonard: Raj, please, let's stay serious here.

serious: 严肃的

Raj,拜托,严肃点讨论。

Superman's body is Kryptonian, therefore, his sweat is Kryptonian.

therefore: 因此 sweat: 汗

超人的身体来自氪星,他的汗水也是。

-Wolowitz: Yeah, what about Kryptonian pit stains?

pit: 痕迹 stain: 污点

对,还有氪星的汗渍呢?

-Sheldon: Superman doesn't sweat on Earth.

超人在地球不会出汗。

-Wolowitz: Okay, he's invited for dinner, in the Bottle City of Kandor.

invite: 邀请 dinner: 宴会 Bottle City of Kandor: Kandor瓶子城(超人家乡,氪星爆炸后被保存在瓶子里)

好吧,他到Kandor瓶子城里赴宴。

He miniaturizes himself, enters the, city where he loses his superpowers.

miniaturize: 使…小型化 lose: 遗失 superpower: 超能力

他变小后,进入城市,就会失去超能力。

Now, before dinner, his host says, Who's up for a little Kryptonian tetherball?

host: 主人 tetherball: 绳球

宴会开始前,主人问,谁想来玩玩氪星绳球?

Superman says "Sure," works up a sweat, comes back to Earth,

超人说"当然愿意",自然他就出了汗水,带回了地球。

his uniform now stained with, indestructible Kryptonian perspiration.

indestructible: 不可毁灭的 perspiration: 汗液

他的超人服就这样,被不可摧毁的氪汗水污染了。

-Raj: Boo ya.

boo ya: 我赞成<英语口语>

没招了吧你。

-Sheldon: Superman would have taken his uniform to a, Kandorian dry cleaner before he left the Bottle.

dry cleaner: 干洗店

离开瓶子前,超人会去Kandor城干洗店,洗超人服。

-Raj: Kandorian dry cl... I give up.

give up: 放弃

Kandor城的干洗... 我不玩了。

You can't have a rational, argument with this man.

rational: 合理的

这家伙蛮不讲理。

-Wolowitz: Hey, isn't that the guy who won the, MacArthur genius grant last year?

嘿,那不是去年麦克阿瑟天才奖的得主吗?

MacArthur genius grant: 麦克阿瑟天才基金奖。麦克阿瑟天才基金奖是创立于1981年,为纪念银行生命灾难公司的。麦克阿瑟基金会总部设在芝加哥,麦克阿瑟基金奖颁给在各个领域内有创意的优秀人才,奖金50万美元,获奖者可自由支配。 genius: 天才 grant:补助金

No, not all at once.

别,不要一起看。

-Raj: Then how?

那怎么看?

-Wolowitz: Leonard

Leonard.

Now, Raj.

该你了,Raj。

Now, Sheldon.

现在Sheldon。

-Raj: I didn't get a good, look. Can I go again?

我没看清楚,我可以再看看吗?

-Wolowitz: No.

不行。

-Leonard: It's David Underhill. So what?

是David Underhill 那又怎样?

-Sheldon: So what?

那又怎样?

His observation of high-energy positrons, has provided the first conclusive evidence

observation: 观察 high-energy: 高能的 positron: 正电子 provide: 提供conclusive: 决定性的 evidence: 证据

他对高能正电子的观测第一次实证了

for the existence of, galactic dark matter.

existence: 存在 galactic: 银河的 dark matter: 暗物质

宇宙暗物质的存在。

-Leonard: I have two words for you. The, first is "big," the other's "whoop."

whoop: 欢呼声

送你两个词,第一个是"大声",第二个是 "叫哇"。

-Sheldon: It is a big whoop.

是该大声叫哇 (大肆宣扬)。

It made almost all the work you've done, since you've been here completely useless.

completely: 完全地 useless: 无用的

几乎让你来这之后的一切研究都没了意义。

-Leonard: Did not.,

才不是。

-Wolpwitz: Did, too.

的确是。

-Leonard: Did... Okay, maybe some of it, but...

不... 好吧,可能有些是吧,但...

Look, the guy was just in the right place, at the right time

他不过是适时适地,

with the right paradigm-shifting, reinterpretation of the universe.

paradigm-shifting: 转换示例 paradigm: 示例 shift: 转换 reinterpretation: 重新解释 universe: 宇宙

适当地给出了阐释宇宙的转换示例,

He got lucky.

lucky: 幸运的

走运而已。

-Raj: In more ways than one.

可不止那样。

He's a very handsome man.

handsome: 英俊的

他还是个帅哥呢。

-Wolowitz: Doesn't do anything for me.

我那么帅,又有啥用。

If I was gonna go that way, I'm, more of a Zac Ephron kinda guy.

gonna: <美俚>=going to Zac Ephron: 迪士尼电影《歌舞青春》男主角扮演者 kinda: 有几分

要是我成名了,我也是Zac Ephron那种类型的。

-Raj: Oh, yeah, like you have a shot with Zac Ephron.

说的好像你跟Zac谈过朋友啊。

-David: Excuse me... Are you Leonard Hofstadter?

请问..你是Leonard Hofstadter吗?

-Lenord: yeah.,

是我。

-David: I'm David Underhill.

我是David Underhill。

-Leonard: y-yeah.

你好~

-David: Yeah, Dr. Gablehauser said if I wanted to set something up in the photomultiplier lab,

photomultiplier: 光电倍增管 lab: 实验室

Gablehauser博士告诉我,要在光电实验室做实验的话。

that you'd be able to give me a hand?

give a hand: 帮助…

你可以帮到我?

-Leonard: You want to work with me?

你想和我一起工作?

-David: Well, if you have a little time, yeah.

如果你有时间的话,是的。

-Leonard: Y-yeah, sure. Yeah, no problem.

哇哦,是,当然有,没问题。

Here's my home number. Here's, my cell. Here's my office.

cell: 手机

这是我家的号码,我的手机,我办公室的。

Here's my parents', number up in New Jersey.

New Jersey: 美国新泽西州

这是我新泽西父母家的号码。

They always know how to reach me.

他们知道我的一切行踪。

-David: So..., Okay.

所以... 好的。

-Leonard: Congratulations on the MacArthur, Grant, by the way. Big fan.

congratulation: 恭喜 fan: 粉丝

顺便恭喜你得到麦克阿瑟奖,我很粉你的。

-David: Thanks. I'll call you.

谢谢,我会联系你的。

-Leonard: Okay. Bye-bye!

好的。拜-拜!

What are you looking at? You've, never seen a hypocrite before?

hypocrite: 伪君子

看什么看? 以前没看到过伪君子吗?

(Sheldon, Wolowitz and Raj are playing Wii bowling)

-Raj: Trailing badly, Wolowitz needs a strike if he, has any hopes of catching up with Sheldon Cooper,

trail: 拖曳 strike: 全中 catch up with: 追赶上

拖曳步不到位,Wolowitz需要一投全倒,才能追赶上Sheldon Cooper。

who is dominating in the ninth, frame with a career-best 68.

dominate: 占优势 frame: 有成功希望

后者第九格打出职业生涯最高的68分,优势无人撼动。

-Leonard: Hey, guys!

嘿,兄弟们!

-Wolowitz: That doesn't count. Do over! Do over!

count: 计算 do over: 重做

这个不算,重来!重来!

-Sheldon: There are no do-overs in Wii bowling.

Will bowing: 由日本任天堂公司制作的适用于Wii游戏机的电子游戏

Wii保龄球不许反悔。

-Wolowitz: There are always do-overs, when my people play sports.

我们运动的时候都有重来的。

-Sheldon: Where were you that's more, important than Wii bowling night?

important: 重要的

你有啥事,能比Wii保龄之夜还重要?

Actually, I was..., - It's a rhetorical question.

actually: 实际上 rhetorical: 修辞的

其实我在... 反问句而已。

There is nothing more important, than Wii bowling night.

不会有比Wii保龄之夜还重要的事。

-Leonard: Come on, it's just a video game.

video: 视频的

得了吧,不就是个视频游戏。

And we suck at it.

suck: 差劲

而且我们玩得很逊的。

-Sheldon: Nice motivational speech, from the team captain.

motivational: 激发性的 speech: 演讲 captain: 队长

队长的讲话多么激励人呀。

-Wolowitz: Where were you?

你去哪儿了?

-Leonard: I was working with Dave Underhill.

我和Dave Underhill在一起工作呢。

-Wolowitz: Ooh, "Dave." Sounds like, Leonard's got a new BFF.

BFF: best friend forever

呀,"Dave" 听着好像Leonard有新死党了。

-Leonard: Actually, he's pretty cool.

他的确相当的酷。

I mean, not only is he, a brilliant scientist,

brilliant: 有才气的 scientist: 科学家

不仅仅因为他是个天才的科学家,

but it turns out he's, a Black Diamond skier.

turn out: 结果是 diamond: 钻石 skier: 滑雪者

而且他是还玩黑钻滑雪板。

He collects vintage motorcycles, He plays in a rock band.

collect: 收集 vintage: 古老的 motorcycle: 摩托车 rock: 摇滚 band: 乐队

他收集老爷摩托车,他还玩摇滚乐队。

-Wolowitz: So? We're in a rock band.

又怎样? 我们也玩摇滚的。

-Leonard: No... We play Rock Band on our X-Box.

X-Box: 游戏机

不... 我们是玩X-Box的摇滚。

-Sheldon: Nice motivational speech, from our lead guitarist.

lead: 带头的 guitarist: 吉他手

我们的主音吉他手真会鼓励大家呀。

-Leonard: He's funny, too.

他也很幽默。

He does this hysterical impersonation, of Stephen Hawking having phone sex.

hysterical: 异常兴奋的 impersonation: 模仿 Stephen Hawking: 英国著名物理学家,以研究黑洞论而惊动当前的天文物理学界及相关领域

他模仿斯蒂芬霍金电话做爱,笑死人了。

What are you wearing?

wear: 穿着

你-穿得-什么-呀?

That's not... He does it better.

不是这样的...他模仿得好多了。

Anyway, he said he was gonna take me to the gym tomorrow,

anyway: 总之 gym: 体育馆

总之,他说明天带我去体育馆。

so I'm gonna go practice my situps.

practice: 练习 situp: 仰卧起坐

所以我得去练练仰卧起坐。

-Raj: Humongous man crush, dude.

humongous: 巨大无比的 crush: 迷恋<美俚> dude: 伙计

大丈夫惺惺相惜呀。

-Wolowitz: Yeah. It's officially a bro-mance.

officially: 正式地 bro-mance: 哥俩好

对呀,正式进入"哥俩好"阶段。

-Penny: Hey, Sheldon, are you and Leonard, putting up a Christmas tree?

put up: 支起 Christmas: 圣诞节

Sheldon,你和Leonard准备好圣诞树了吗?

-Sheldon: No, because we don't celebrate the, ancient pagan festival of Saturnalia.

celebrate: 庆祝 ancient: 古代的 pagan: 异教徒的 festival: 节日 Saturnalia: (古罗马)农神节(十二月中旬)

没,因为我们不庆祝古代异教徒的农神节。

-Penny: Saturnalia?

农神节?

-Wolowitz: Gather round, kids, it's time for, Sheldon's beloved Christmas special.

gather: 聚集 kid: 孩子 beloved: 心爱的

孩子们都过来吧,听听Sheldon叔叔最爱的圣诞段子。

-Sheldon: In the pre-Christian era, as the winter, solstice approached and the plants died,

era: 年代 winter: 冬天 solstice: 至日 approach: 接近 plant: 植物

在基督教以前的年代里,随着冬至的来到,植物死去,

pagans brought evergreen boughs into, their homes as an act of sympathetic magic,

evergreen: 常绿的 bough: 大树枝 sympathetic: 有同情心的 magic: 魔法

异教徒们把绿树枝带回家里,作为一种感应巫术,

intended to guard the life, essences of the plants until spring.

intend: 意指 guard: 守护 essence: 精华 spring: 春天

意在守护植物的生命精华,直到春天到来。

This custom was later, appropriated by Northern Europeans,

custom: 传统 appropriate: 恰当的 Northern European: 北欧的,北欧人

这个传统后来被北欧人沿用,

and eventually it becomes, the so-called Christmas tree.

eventually: 最终地 so-called: 所谓的

最终演变成了圣诞树。

-Wolowitz: And that, Charlie Brown, is, what boredom is all about.

Charlie Brown: 是美国著名漫画家查尔斯.舒尔茨给小朋友画的漫画《花生(Peanuts)》中的形象。这部漫画里更为中国人熟知的形象是查理布朗的狗,无所不能的史努比 boredom:无聊

我跟你说,Charlie Brown无聊的最高境界也就是这样了。

-Penny: Okay, well, thank you for that, but I got, you and Leonard a few silly neighbor gifts,

silly: 傻的 neighbor: 邻居 gift: 礼物

好了,谢谢你的解释,但我给你和Leonard都买了傻傻的小礼物,

so I'll just put them under my tree.,

放我圣诞树下好了。

-Sheldon: Wait!

等等!

You bought me a present?

present: 礼物

你给我买了礼物?

Why would you do such a thing?

为什么呢?

-Penny: I don't know. Because it's Christmas?

不知道,因为圣诞吧?

-Sheldon: Oh, Penny.

Penny。

I know you think you're being generous, but, the foundation of gift-giving is reciprocity.

generous: 大方的 foundation: 基础 reciprocity: 利益互惠

我明白,你这么做觉得自己很大方,但赠送礼物的基础原则是礼尚往来。

You haven't given me a gift.

你不是给我一份礼物。

You've given me an obligation.

obligation: 责任

你给了我一份责任。

-Wolowitz: Don't feel bad, Penny, it's, a classic rookie mistake.

classic: 经典的 rookie: 新手 mistake: 错误

别太郁闷,Penny,一般新手都会犯这个错误。

My first Hanukah with Sheldon, he, yelled at me for eight nights.

Hanukah: 光明节,源自犹太人的节日 yell: 大叫

我和Sheldon过的第一个光明节,他吼了我八夜。

-Penny: Now, hey, it's okay. You don't, have to get me anything in return.

in return: 作为回报

没事的,你用不着回赠礼物的。

-Sheldon: Of course I do.

我当然得回赠了。

The essence of the custom is that I now have to go, out and purchase for you a gift of commensurate value

purchase: 购买 commensurate: 同量的 value: 价值

风俗的精髓就在于我得去给你买份价值相当的礼物。

and representing the same perceived level of friendship, as that represented by the gift you've given me.

represent: 代表 perceive: 感知 level: 同高的 friendship: 友谊

才能够代表你的礼物所表达的相同的情意。

It's no wonder suicide rates, skyrocket this time of year.

wonder: 惊奇 suicide: 自杀的 rate: 比率 skyrocket: 飞涨

怪不得每年这个时候自杀率狂飙呀。

-Penny: Okay, you know what? Forget it., I'm not giving you a present.

忘了这事吧,我不会送你礼物了。

-Sheldon: No, it's too late. I see it.

不,太迟了,我看见了。

That elf sticker says, "To Sheldon."

elf: 精灵 sticker: 贴纸

那个精灵贴纸上写着"赠Sheldon"。

The die has been cast.

die: 骰子 cast: 掷

骰子已经掷出,

The moving finger has writ, Hannibal has crossed the alps.

finger: 手指 cross: 渡过 alps: 阿尔卑斯山

魔手已经伸出 (阿加莎小说"魔手"),汉尼拔已经越过了阿尔卑斯山(汉尼拔率军巧过山,击溃罗马军)。

-Wolowitz: I know. It's funny when, it's not happening to us.

就是啊,看别人热闹最乐呵。

-Penny: Sheldon, I am very, very sorry.

Sheldon 我真的非常抱歉。

-Sheldon: No. No, I brought this on myself by being such, an endearing and important part of your life.

endearing: 可爱的

不,我自找的,谁叫我出现在你生命里,又那么可爱,那么举足轻重呢。

I'm going to need a ride to the mall.

mall: 购物商场

我需要有人载我去卖场。

-Wolowitz: It's happening to us.

风水轮流转,我们该倒霉了。

-David: Are you gonna make it?

你能行吗?,

-Leonard: Yeah, I guess.

嗯,没问题吧。

-David: All right.

行。

-Leonard: Thanks for letting me, try out your motorcycle.

谢谢让我试骑你的摩托车。

-David: No problem.

不用。

-Leonard: I had no idea it was so heavy.

heavy: 重的

我不知道它会这么重。

The thing just fell right, over on me, didn't it?

它实实地压住我了,对吧?

-David: Yeah. Lucky for you it wasn't moving.

是呀,走运的是它还没启动。

-Penny: Oh, hey, Leonard. Ooh, are you okay?

嘿,Leonard,哎呀,你没事吧?

-Leonard: Oh, yeah. It's just a, little motorcycle accident.

accident: 事故

哦,只是一点小小的摩托车事故。

-Penny: My God, how fast were you going?

天啦,你开得多快呀?

-Leonard: I don't know. It's all such a blur.

blur: 变模糊

不知道,一切都模糊了。

-David: Good one. He couldn't, even get it started.

真幽默,他甚至没点着火。

Hi, Dave.,

你好,我是Dave。

-Penny: Hi, Penny.

你好,我是Penny。

So it's your motorcycle?

那他骑的是你的摩托车了?

Is it okay?

车子还好吗?

-Leonard: Lucky for the bike it landed on my leg.

leg: 腿

机车很走运,有我的腿当垫背。

-David: you mind giving me a hand with speed racer here?

racer: 赛车手

能帮我扶下这位急速飞车手吗?

-Penny: Oh, yeah. Yeah, sure.

当然愿意。

So, um, Dave, how do you know Leonard?

Dave,你怎么认识Sheldon的?

-David: I'm a physicist.

physicist: 物理学家

我是物理学家。

-Penny: No, you're not.

你不是吧。

-David: Why is that so surprising?

有那么吃惊吗?

-Penny: Uh, well, it's just that the physicists, I know are indoorsy and pale.

indoorsy: 常在室内的 pale: 皮肤发白的

反正我认识的物理学家都很宅,皮肤也都可白了。

-Leonard: I'm not indoorsy.

我哪里宅了。

I just wear the appropriate sun block, because I don't take melanoma lightly.

appropriate: 适当的 block: 阻止 melanoma: 黑素瘤

我涂防晒霜,因为不想引起黑素瘤嘛。

-Penny: So, are you and Leonard working, on an experiment together?

experiment: 实验

你和Leonard一起做实验的?

-David: Yeah, actually we are.

对,我们是。

-Leonard: Yeah, we're examining the radiation levels of, photomultiplier tubes for a new dark matter detector.

examine: 检测 radiation: 辐射 photomultiplier: 光电倍增管 tube: 管 detector: 检测器

对,我们在检测一种新暗物质探测器的光电倍增管的辐射等级。

-Penny: Uh, sweetie, sweetie, Dave was talking.

sweetie: 亲爱的

亲爱的,亲爱的,Dave还没说完呢。

You know, I love science.

science: 科学

知道不,我很热爱科学哒。

-Leonard: Since when?

啥时候的事儿?

-Penny: Since always.

一直都是嘛。

Call me a geek, but I am just nuts for the whole subatomic, particle thing.

geek: 呆子 nut: 难对付的人 subatomic: 亚原子的 particle: 微粒

你说我书呆子也罢,但我对什么亚原子微粒真的很狂热。

-David: The last thing I would, ever call you is a geek.

哪会想到你是书呆子呐。

-Penny: Well, that's what I, am-- queen of the nerds.

queen: 女王 nerd: 呆子<美俚>

我就是啊,我是书呆呆女王。

-David: Well, if you like, I could show, you the lab we're working in.

要是你愿意,去看看我们的实验室吧。

We've got some cool toys, you, know-- lasers and stuff.

toy: 工具 laser: 激光 stuff: 东西

那儿设备很不错,激光器啥的。

-Penny: You know, I have always wanted, to see a big science lab.

哎呀,我一直好想参观科学实验室。

-Leonard: Since when?,

啥时候的事儿?

-Penny: Since always.

一直都是嘛。

-David: Leonard, Are you okay here?,

Leonard送到这儿你没问题了吧?

-Leonard: yeah. I guess.

对,没问题。

-David: How about we go see it now?

那咱现在就去?

Maybe afterwards we take the bike up the, coast, We grab a little bite to eat...

afterwards: 以后 coast: 海岸 grab: 抓住 bite: 一口【一点】

之后可以去海边飚飚车,再吃点什么。

-Penny: Yeah. Yeah, that sounds great. Let me just get my jacket.

jacket: 外套

好呀,很好玩的样子,我去穿件外套。

-David: Boy, she'll do, huh?

她行的吧?

-Leonard: Yeah, if you like that type.

type: 类型

对,如果你喜欢那种型的。

-David: So, you and her...

那么,你和她...

-Leonard: No, just neighbors.

没啦,普通邻居而已。

-David: Really.

真的?

I don't know how you live next door to, that without doing something about it.

隔壁住着这样的妞儿,怎么都不行动啊。

-Leonard: Actually... science is my lady.

其实... 科学才是我的女神。

-Penny: Okay. Let's go.,

好了,走吧。

-David: All right.

好。

See you tomorrow, Leonard.,

明天见,Leonard。

-Leonard: See ya.

ya: <美口>=you

回见。

Bye, Penny. Have fun.

拜,Penny,玩的开心啊。

-Sheldon: Yes?

谁啊?

Did you forget your key?

忘带钥匙了?

I don't see anything in, here a woman would want.

这儿的东西女孩都不会喜欢啊。

-Wolowitz: You're kidding. You've got lotions and bath oils and soaps.

otion: 润肤露 bath oil: 精油 soap: 香皂

开啥玩笑,这儿有润肤露,精油,香皂。

I mean, that's the estrogen hat trick.

estrogen: 雌性激素 trick: 花招

简直是雌激素帽子戏法(连中三元)。

-Sheldon: What it is is a cacophonous assault of, eucalyptus, bayberry, cinnamon and vanilla.

cacophonous: 粗腔横调的 assault: 攻击 eucalyptus: 桉树 bayberry: 月桂果cinnamon: 肉桂 vanilla: 香草

这无疑是对桉树,月桂果,肉桂,香草的侵犯啊真残忍。

It's as if my head were trapped, in the pajamas of a sultan.

as if: 好比 trap: 陷在… pajamas: 睡衣 sultan: 苏丹

就好比我的头卡在苏丹睡衣里似的。

-Raj: Sheldon, if you don't like this stuff, let's just go next door and build her a bear.

要是你受不了这些东西,咱就去隔壁,给她搭个玩具熊。

-Sheldon: I told you before, bears are terrifying.

terrify: 吓人的

我跟你说过嘛,熊很吓人的。

-Wolowitz: Come on, bath stuff. It's perfect!

perfect: 完美的

得了吧,沐浴用品,够完美了。

You got a scented, candle, a cleansing buff,

scented: 加过香料的 candle: 蜡烛 cleansing: 清洁用的 buff: 手巾

薰香蜡烛,沐浴手巾。

spearmint and green tea scented, bath oil, promotes relaxation.

spearmint: 荷兰薄荷 promote: 促进 relaxation: 放松

荷兰薄荷加绿茶味精油,有助放松。

-Sheldon: That presupposes Penny is tense.

presupposes: 以…为先决条件 tense: 紧张的

这在Penny压力很大的前提下才有用。

-Penny: She knows you. She's tense, We all are. Buy a basket!

basket: 篮

她了解你,她会压力很大的,咱不都是嘛,快买礼品篮吧!

-Wolowitz: Excuse me, we're ready.

你好,我们选好了。

-Sheldon: No, we're not.

没选好。

Let's say for a moment that I, accept the bath item gift hypothesis,

moment: 时刻 item: 项目 hypothesis: 假设

这么说吧,假如我暂且同意,购买沐浴用品,

I now lay the following conundrum, at your feet: Which size?

conundrum: 难题

接下来又有这样一个难题:买哪个大小的?

-Wolowize: This one. Let's go.

这个,付钱去吧。

-Sheldon: You put no thought into that.

thought: 想法

你都不好好想想。

-Wolowitz: I'm sorry. Uh... this one. Let's go!

不好意思,就这个! 快付钱去吧。

-Sheldon: I have insufficient data to proceed.

insufficient: 不充分的 data: 数据 proceed: 着手

处理这一问题的数据尚不充分。

Excuse me, miss?

请问一下,小姐?

-Shop assistant: Yes?

嗯?

-Sheldon: If I were to give you this gift basket, based on that action alone and no other data,

base on: 基于

如果我将这个礼篮送给你,仅根据这一举动,不考虑其他任何因素,

infer and describe the hypothetical, relationship that exists between us.

infer: 推断 describe: 描述 relationship: 关系 exist: 存在

请你推断并描述我俩之间可能的关系。

-Shop assistant: Excuse me?

什么意思?

-Sheldon: Here.

给你。

Now, are we friends? Colleagues? Lovers?

colleague: 同事

你说,我俩是朋友呢? 同事呢? 还是恋人?

Are you my grandmother?

grandmother: 祖母

或者,你是我奶奶?

-Shop assistant: I don't understand what you're talking about, and you're making me a little uncomfortable.

uncomfortable: 不舒服的

你说的我啥都听不懂,你再说我要生气了啊。

-Wolowitz: See? Sounds just like you, and Penny. We'll take it.

看到没? 简直是你和Penny的翻版嘛,我们就买这个。

-David: Hey, Leonard. Come, join us.

嘿,Leonard,快过来,一起吧。

-Leonard: Oh, hey, Dave. And Penny, what a surprise.

嘿,Dave,哇,Penny,好惊喜哦。

-Penny: Hey, Leonard. Dave was just, showing me around the university.

university: 大学

嘿,Leonard,Dave刚带着我在校园里兜了兜。

You know, this place is unbelievable!

unbelievable: 难以置信的

学校好漂亮啊!

-Leonard: Yeah, I know. I've been offering to, show you around for a year and a half.

我知道,我邀你参观,都邀了一年半了。

You always said you had yoga.

yoga: 瑜伽,源自印度的健身运动

你每次都说要上瑜伽课。

-Penny: I never said that.

我没说过吧。

-Leonard: Maybe I heard you wrong.

大概我听错了。

A lot of words sound like "yoga."

好多词都跟"瑜伽"发音相近。

-David: This is an amazing woman, Leonard.

amazing: 令人惊讶的

这个女人太不可思议了,Leonard。

She has a curious and agile mind, not to mention, being curious and agile in other respects.

curious: 好奇 agile: 机敏的 mention: 说起 respect: 方面

她充满求知欲,头脑机敏,更不用说其他方面也很敏捷很渴求。

-Penny: Oh, shut up!

shut up: 住口

快别说了!

-Leonard: Yes, please shut up.

对啊,快别说了。

So, um, Dave, don't you think you, and I should get back to the lab?

Dave,咱们是不是该回实验室了?

You know, that dark matter, isn't going to detect itself.

detect: 探测

暗物质自己可检测不出来啊。

-David: Actually, I was thinking, about taking the afternoon off

take off: 离开

我倒想今儿下午请个假,

so I could work on another, experiment with Penny.

好跟Penny做做另外一项实验。

-Penny: Really? We're going to do an experiment?

真的? 我们要做实验了?

-David: We're going to explore the effects of, tequila shots on a gorgeous 22-year-old woman.

explore: 探索 effect: 作用 tequila: 龙舌兰酒 gorgeous: 美丽的

我们将探索一下龙舌兰酒作用于芳龄22的美女身上有什么效果。

-Penny: It's not an experiment! You, saw what happened last night.

这哪是什么实验呀! 你昨晚也看到结果了。

-David: you ready to go?

那我们走吧?

-Penny: yeah.

好。

Oh, can I drive the motorcycle?

喔,我能骑骑你的摩托车不?

-David: Yeah, why not? You can't, do any worse than Leonard.

当然,反正不会比Leonard逊。

-Leonard: That's funny.

好好笑。

By the way, my leg is killing, me. Thanks for asking.

顺便说句,我腿疼死啦,多谢你们关心。

-Sheldon: Mmm, great news, Leonard.

大好消息啊,Leonard。

I've solved my Penny gift dilemma.

solve: 解决 dilemma: 困境

要不要给Penny回礼的问题我已经解决了。

-Leonard: Yippee.

yippee: 好啊

好开心。

-Sheldon: You see, the danger was that I might under or over-reciprocate,

reciprocate: 互换

你知道我回的礼可能太轻,也可能太重。

but I have devised a foolproof plan.

devise: 想出 foolproof: 不会错的

但我想出了完美的计划。

See, I will open her gift to me, first and then excuse myself,

到时候我先拆开她送的礼物,然后借口失陪,

feigning digestive distress.

feign: 假装 digestive: 消化的 distress: 不舒服

假装肠胃不适。

Then I'll look up the price of her gift, online, choose the basket closest to that value,

price: 价格 online: 在线

然后迅速在网上查好礼物价格,选一个价格最接近的礼篮,

give it to her and then I'll, return the others for a full refund.

return: 归还 refund: 退还

送给她之后再把其他礼篮都送去退掉。

-Leonard: Brilliant.

brilliant: 有才气的

太聪明了。

-Sheldon: It is, isn't it?

当然了,敢说不是?

Is it okay if I hide them in your room?

hide: 藏

我把篮子藏你房间里成不?

The smell makes me nauseated.

smell: 味道 nauseat: 使恶心

那股味道哟,闻了就要吐。

-Leonard: Do whatever you want.

随你怎么办吧。

Thank you, that's very gracious.

gracious: 高尚的

谢谢,你真是品格高尚。

Gentlemen.

先生们。

-Wolowitz: Why couldn't you have just done what, Leonard did and get Penny a new boyfriend?

你就不能学学Leonard? 给Penny找个男朋友不就行了?!

-Leonard: My leg is killing me. Thanks for asking.

腿要痛死了,谢谢大家关心。

Okay, I have just one question for you.

好,我就问你一个问题。

While I am perfectly happy with, the way things are between us,

我对咱俩的关系状况非常满意,

you said that you didn't want to go out with me because I was too smart for you!

《生活大爆炸第二季台词(中英文对照)11》相关文档:

夸赞幼儿园快板台词09-03

夸赞幼儿园快板台词09-02

夸学校的快板台词09-02

夸赞幼儿园快板台词_共10篇09-02

mc喊麦台词开场白09-12

【主持词范文】沙龙活动主持人台词三篇09-12

主持人开场白台词幽默09-23

六月份开场白主持词简单台词五篇09-24

六一开场白台词大全09-24

六一儿童节班级主持台词大全集09-24

Top